- Jean Carruthers, MD, FRCSC, Clinical Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia, Carruthers Dermatology Centre Inc, Vancouver, Canada
- Alastair Carruthers, MA, BM, BCh, FRCP(LON), FRCPC, Clinical Professor, Division of Dermatology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on soft tissue augmentation techniques shaping today’s practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to’s and offer step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade—so you can refine and hone your skills…and expand your surgical repertoire. You’ll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of traditional and new fillers—edited by pioneers in the field, Drs. Alastair and Jean Carruthers. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidently—with the outstanding guidance you’ll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
New to This Edition
- Updated throughout with new chapters on fibroplasia * synthetic fillers * fillers for skin of color * and how to avoid and handle complications
- New and improved DVD material demonstrates techniques in practice
- Covers both temporary and permanent augmentations
- Get the best results from permanent fillers that stimulate the body’s own collagen, new hypoallergenic fillers, injectable Zyderm and Zyplast collagen, and Gore-Tex chin, lip and cheek implants -all with one concise, accessible volume.
- Visualize techniques clearly with a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they appear in practice.
- Browse the fully searchable text online atwww.expertconsult.com, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!