- Jeremy Lynch & Susan Shelmerdine
MRCS PART B OSCE: ANATOMY is unique in focussing solely on providing the knowledge necessary to pass one of the toughest exam components facing surgical trainees. Offering the most up-to-date coverage of anatomy practice questions and presented in a clear layout, chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics. Featuring a wealth of questions and fully descriptive answers, this book provides the essential revision text to maximise chances of exam success.
· 150 scenario-based anatomy questions, model answers and enhanced with concise revision notes
· Highly illustrated with diagrams and tables to improve understanding of complicated anatomy
· Includes practical advice on how to approach the exam and useful tips to achieve the highest marks
· Familiarizes candidates with the full range of presentations: surface anatomy, prosections and radiological imaging
· Edited by highly experienced anatomist, Professor Vishy Mahadevan
Highly Commended at the BMA Medical Book Awards 2013
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!