- Catherine Swales, Christopher Bulstrode
Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Trauma at a Glance is the new edition of The Musculoskeletal System at a Glance. The book now includes not just basic anatomy, but also features presenting complaints and patient examination and reflects the increased coverage of rheumatology, making it relevant for students at all levels.
Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Trauma at a Glance
- Expands its coverage of rheumatology to include all major topics on the medical student curriculum
- Includes fully illustrated chapters on examination of each part of the musculoskeletal system
- Provides self-assessment case studies to test knowledge and provide clinical context
- Consolidates all information relating to the musculoskeletal system in one title
Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Trauma at a Glance is ideal for all medical students studying the musculoskeletal system or taking an orthopaedics or rheumatology rotation.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!