by James Russell Tysome, Rahul Kanegaonkar, Vaz, Kanegaonkar
ENT: An Introduction and Practical Guide will provide you with an essential introduction to the clinical examination, treatment and surgical procedures covering the ENT conditions most commonly encountered in the emergency setting, ward and outpatient clinic.
- The step-by-step approach allows you to learn all the necessary techniques and procedures at a glance.
- 130 clear line diagrams help to explain the most difficult concepts.
- Tips, techniques and clinical pearls of wisdom from a highly experienced expert author team enable you to develop confidence in your practice.
- Based on a highly successful course endorsed by the Royal College of Surgeons England.
- Suitable as a revision aid for the DOHNS examination.
With its highly practical approach and step-by-step guidance, ENT: An Introduction and Practical Guide will be invaluable for all surgical trainees studying for higher postgraduate examinations in ENT, as well as an essential guide for otorhinolaryngologists, primary care practitioners and specialist ENT nurses in the early years of training.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!