- Daniel M. Berry Prof. (Author),
- Jay Lieberman MD (Author)
Surgery of the Hip is your definitive, comprehensive reference for hip surgery, offering coverage of state-of-the-art procedures for both adults and children. Modelled after Insall & Scott Surgery of the Knee, it presents detailed guidance on the latest approaches and techniques, so you can offer your patients – both young and old – the best possible outcomes.
- Master the latest methods such as the use of fixation devices for proximal femoral fractures, hip preservation surgery, and problems with metal on metal-bearing implants.
- Make optimal use of the latest imaging techniques, surgical procedures, equipment, and implants available.
- Navigate your toughest clinical challenges with vital information on total hip arthroplasty, pediatric hip surgery, trauma, and hip tumor surgery.
- Browse the complete contents online, view videos of select procedures, and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com!