- Steven M. Yentis, BSc, MBBS, FRCA, MD, MA, Consultant Anaesthetist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital; Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK;
- Nicholas P. Hirsch, MBBS, FRCA, FRCP, Consultant Anaesthetist, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery; Honorary Senior Lecturer, The Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London, UK;
- Gary B. Smith, BM, FRCA, FRCP, Consultant in Critical Care, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust; Professor, University of Bournemouth, UK
New edition of a popular encyclopaedia of anaesthesia and intensive care medicine now greatly expanded with many additional entries and new artworks.
New to This Edition
- Additional line diagrams further enhance topic descriptions
- Contains a wide expansion of new entries and revisions of existing ones to reflect ongoing advances in the field
- Covers all aspects of anaesthesia and critical care medicine – pharmacology, physiology, anatomy, physics, statistics, medicine, surgery, general anaesthetic practice, intensive care, equipment and the history of anaesthesia and intensive care.
- Succinct, clearly written text with associated diagrams make quick reference easy
- Entries arranged alphabetically, with extensive cross-referencing to related items to ensure full coverage of topics and ready access to related information
- Biographical details given for eponymous entries
- Extensively referenced throughout
- Particularly suitable for candidates of post-graduate examinations
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!