- Andrew T. Gray, MD, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, UCSF School of Medicine San Francisco, CA
Safely and effectively perform regional nerve blocks with Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition. Using a wealth of step-by-step videos and images, Dr. Andrew T. Gray shows you how to use the latest methods to improve the success rate of these techniques.
New to This Edition
- Ensure correct needle placement with numerous 3-D and long-axis views that clearly depict surrounding structures.
- Update your skills with completely rewritten chapters on Infraclavicular, Neuraxial, and Cervical Plexus Blocks as well as entirely new chapters on Fascia Iliaca, Anterior Sciatic, Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP), and Stellate Ganglion Blocks.
- Review a full range of nerve block techniques in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner using new quick-reference summary tables.
- View author-narrated videos and access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com; assess your knowledge with the aid of a new “turn labels off” feature for each image.
- Master essential techniques through step-by-step videos demonstrating paravertebral block, transversus abdominis block, psoas nerve block, subgluteal nerve block, and more.
- Test your knowledge and prepare for the ABA exam with board-style review questions.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!