- Lee A. Fleisher, MD, Robert D. Dripps Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care; Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Your awareness of uncommon diseases and possible complications is vital to successful anesthetic patient management. Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases, 6th Edition, brings you up to date with new information on less commonly seen diseases and conditions, including the latest evidence and management guidelines. This unique medical reference book is essential for a complete understanding of today’s best options and potential difficulties in anesthesia.
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com – fully searchable!
- Stay current with all-new chapters on adult congenital heart disease, rheumatic diseases, and the cancer patient, plus many more revisions throughout.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with hundreds of illustrations, now in full color.
- Improve your ability to successfully manage every patient, including those with rare diseases or conditions.
- Avoid complications with unique coverage of an important aspect of anesthetic management.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!