by William Adams
A full-color step-by-step atlas of operative techniques in aesthetic breast augmentation
Includes DVD of surgical procedures
Part of the McGraw-Hill Plastic Surgery Atlas series
“Drawings, illustrations, and photographs are highly illustrative. An accompanying DVD brings to life breast augmentation surgery….for an easy to read and quick reference guide, this book hits the mark. 3 Stars.”—Doody’s Review Service
Featuring 110 photographs and 124 illustrations – all in color – Breast Augmentation is an unmatched visual guide to learning technical pearls for primary and revision breast augmentation. Specific surgical procedures are illustrated step-by-step to help you to fully understand the principles and techniques for optimizing outcomes in your patients.
Chapters focus on different aspects and approaches to primary and secondary breast augmentation and include:
- The process of breast augmentation
- Incision planning
- Details of procedure including dual place pocket dissection
- Approaches including: trans-axillary, peri-areolar, and the “new” infra-mammary incision
- Revision breast augmentation techniques include: capsular contracture, malposition, and hyperanimation deformities
- A companion DVD of surgical procedures
- Key chapters on the process of breast augmentation, patient education, tissue-based planning, and post-operative management
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!