- Asokumar Buvanendran, Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL
- Sudhir Diwan, Director of Pain Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Director of Quad-Institutional Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Timothy Deer, MD, President and CEO, The Center for Pain Relief Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, West Virginia
Volume 2: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series; Expert Consult Enhanced Online Features and PrintIntrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity – a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series – presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of intrathecal drug delivery techniques performed today. Asokumar Buvanendran, MD and Sudhir Diwan, MD, offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to treat chronic non-malignant pain, cancer pain, and spasticity. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques – as well as weighing relative risks and complications – helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind intrathecal drug delivery techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques in intrathecal pump placement, cancer pain management, use of baclofen pumps, and compounding drugs.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!