by Lawrence F. Eichenfield, Ilona J. Frieden, Andrea Zaenglein, Erin Mathes
Neonatal and Infant Dermatology is a unique comprehensive and heavily illustrated reference on the dermatologic diseases of newborns and infants. It includes discussions of common and uncommon conditions seen in infants at birth and in the first few months of life. With over 600 superb photographs of normal and abnormal skin conditions including images of rare conditions, this easily accessible resource is essential for pediatricians, neonatologists, and dermatologists as well as other healthcare professionals involved in the diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic diseases in infants and newborns.
• Benefit from the experience of over 60 contributors from around the world lead by Drs. Lawrence F. Eichenfield and Ilona J. Frieden, two of the most important names in the fields of dermatology and pediatrics
• Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information with new chapters on Papulosquamous and Lichenoid Disorders, Acneiform and Sweat-gland disorders and two individual chapters on Vascular Malformations and Vascular Tumors.
• See what to expect and how to proceed with new, high-quality illustrations and photos that provide even more visual examples of abnormal and normal conditions.
• Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, image library, and more online at Expert Consult.
• Get the depth of coverage you need to effectively diagnose skin conditions in neonates and infants.
• Expedite effective differential diagnoses with guidance from algorithms, lists, text, boxes and supporting images.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!