by Louis Solomon, David J. Warwick, Selvadurai Nayagam
Apley’s Concise System of Orthopaedics and Fractures is firmly established as the leading introductory textbook of orthopaedics, ideal for medical students, trainee surgeons and any health professional looking for an accessible overview of this important speciality. Praised in previous editions for the systematic approach, balanced content and easy-to-read style, all of which have been retained and improved, this new edition has been brought completely up to date.
* Thoroughly revised – reflecting the changing pattern of musculoskeletal disease around the world for an international readership
* Integration of basic science with clinical chapters – puts the fundamentals underpinning the subject in a clinical context, in line with current teaching practice
* New anatomical detail in regional orthopaedics – including high-quality anatomical line diagrams to enhance understanding
* Unrivalled level of illustration – over 1300 illustrations, many new to this edition, provide a clear, pictorial account of the subject
* Provides helpful guidance on simple procedures without unnecessary operative detail – ideal for the student and early trainee
* Reader-friendly design – including ‘stop check’ boxes, bullet lists and summaries, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical and during exam preparation
The book remains the first choice for those seeking a brief account of this large and complex subject.
‘intended mainly for medical students and junior surgical trainees … the material is very well presented and illustrated … perhaps the best book on the market for these readers. I strongly recommend this book’
Edward Abraham MD for Doody’s Review Service
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!