- Roberta L. Hines, MD, Nicholas M. Greene Professor and Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Katherine Marschall, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Handbook for Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 4th Edition gives you the peerless authority you trust, ideal for on-the-go reference! Dr. Roberta L. Hines and Dr. Katherine E. Marschall discuss all of the most critical, clinically relevant topics from Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6th Edition in a concise, compact, portable format. You’ll have convenient access to dependable guidance on a full range of pre-existing conditions that may impact the perioperative management of surgical patients.
New to This Edition
- Quickly access new guidelines on hot topics such as management of the morbidly obese patient.
- Make effective clinical decisions with access to current practice guidelines and results of the latest clinical trials.
- Find the information you need easily with abundant tables throughout, a quick-reference outline format, and the same organization as Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease.
- Confidently meet the needs of special patient populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!