Textbook of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology is an up-to-date, comprehensive book that presents the basic concepts of dermatology using a simple and student friendly approach. This book follows the syllabus recommended by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Brief, concise, and illustrated book very useful for passing exams
- Clinical approach followed throughout the text
- Common phenomenon and signs as well as bedside and laboratory tests described
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment of diseases thoroughly explained
- New Features of the Third Edition
- Includes better clinical photographs and updated therapeutics
- Includes new and emerging therapies like light-based therapies
- Includes colored line diagrams for better understanding
- Clinical aspects strengthened by differential diagnosis
- Important differential diagnosis tabulated with differentiating features for quick recapitulation
- Medical curriculum for MBBS included with a specimen of question paper
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!