by Joel L. Spitz (Editor)
Specially designed for dermatologists, pediatricians, and family physicians, this user-friendly guide to genetic skin disorders is an ideal resource for both board preparation and clinical practice. To help make learning a difficult subject more efficient and effective, the text takes a user-friendly, visual approach, featuring more than 300 full-color illustrations and a format designed for maximum retention of content.
You’ll find features like these—
- Each syndrome is presented in easy-to-read, two-page spreads, allowing you to read material in depth or at-a-glance
- Full body diagrams and clinical photographs of each syndrome
- Bulleted text summarizing the patterns of inheritance, prenatal diagnosis, incidence, age of presentation, pathogenesis, key features, differential diagnosis, laboratory findings, management, and prognosis
- Boxed features highlight clinical pearls and add insight and breadth to the material
- New syndromes such as PHACE, AEC, EEC, Griscelli, and Birt-Hogg-Dube
As a board preparation tool or on-the-job resource, this powerful reference is valued for its breadth and depth as well as its compact, efficient format.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!