by Joel A. Kaplan
Authored by the same stellar editors and contributors responsible for Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia, this title presents today’s most essential clinical knowledge in cardiac anesthesia in a practical, user-friendly format. A manageable size and affordable price makes this an ideal purchase for every clinician who would like an economical yet dependable resource in cardiac anesthesia.
- Provides the key cardiac anesthesia information you need to know by authorities you trust.
- Uses a concise, user-friendly format that helps you locate the answers you need quickly.
- Features key points boxes in each chapter to help you quickly access the most crucial information.
- Includes annotated references that guide you to the most practical additional resources.
- Features a portable size and clinical emphasis that facilitates and enhances bedside patient care.
- Contains the authoritative guidance of larger reference books without the expense.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!