Endoscopic techniques have revolutionized many surgical specialties and allowed the gradual development of new, minimally invasive procedures. Otology is no exception. The aim of Endoscopic Ear Surgery is to explore the role of endoscopy in the evolution of otologic surgery, and to introduce the surgeon to basic and advanced endoscopic ear surgery techniques.
Rich with color images, the book also serves as an atlas of temporal bone anatomy and pathologic processes as seen through an ear endoscope.
Key features include:
- Principles of endoscopic ear surgery
- Evolving concepts of middle ear physiology and ventilation routes
- Basic and advanced endoscopic ear surgery techniques
- Endoscopic lateral skull base surgery
- Endoscope-assisted office procedures
Endoscopic Ear Surgery is primarily intended for otolaryngologists who perform ear surgery and would like to acquire or fine tune their endoscopic ear surgery skills. It is also helpful to otolaryngology residents during their otology block. This book is valuable to anyone performing ear procedures in the operating room or in the office.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!