The new Pediatric Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide is a concise pocket guide spanning the breadth of topics within this growing subspecialty. Formatted exactly like the best-selling “Pasha” Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery guide, this book is a comprehensive and efficient resource and covers embryology, otology, rhinology, laryngology, head and neck surgery, evidence-based medicine, and common syndromes.
- A complete review of the pediatric subspecialty
- Bulleted list format for quick reference
- Comprehensive index
- Tabs for each chapter enable readers to quickly find sections they need
- More than 100 pre-eminent chapter authors from more than 30 renowned institutions
- Covers a range of topics and resources for both preparation for qualifying examinations, and also as a reference guide for otolaryngologists, pediatricians, trainees, students, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!