- Wesley S. Moore, MD, Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
In the 4th edition of Endovascular Surgery, Drs. Wesley S. Moore, Samuel S. Ahn, and a host of experts guide you through the latest developments in this innovative field. New procedures and special features, such as key points and case reviews, help illustrate effective patient care, and new topics such as endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries review with you the latest endovascular surgical techniques. Full-text online access at www.expertconsult.com allows you to rapidly search this reference anytime, anywhere.
New to This Edition
- Broaden your surgical skills with new chapters on endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries, and review a valuable new section covering the TIPS Procedure for Portal Hypertension, Anesthetic Management for Endovascular Procedures, the Use of Coil Embolization in Endovascular Surgery, and more.
- See case presentations from the author’s own review course to help you apply key information to real clinical situations.
- Reference the complete text and access case studies online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Keep your surgical practice current thanks to comprehensive updates throughout.
- Review basic principles and new techniques, and follow a practical, problem-solving approach to help address challenging areas.
- Gain greater detail and depth than other current texts, as well as fresh perspectives with contributions from new authors.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!