- Brian J. Cole, MD, MBA, Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedics and Anatomy and Cell Biology, Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL;
- Jon K. Sekiya, MD, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Center for Sports Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
This reference offers a step-by-step, “how-to” approach on performing both open and arthroscopic surgeries for sports-related injuries of the knee, elbow, and shoulder. Leaders in sports medicine offer guidance on everything from patient positioning and the latest surgical techniques through pearls and pitfalls and post-operative care. A concise and consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the answers you need; and abundant illustrations, as well as operative videos on DVD, help you to master even the most technically challenging procedures.
- Guides you through the latest open and arthroscopic techniques, including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and hamstring and allograft ACL reconstruction, in one convenient resource.
- Features a consistent, step-by-step approach, with numerous tips, pearls, and pitfalls, to help you obtain optimal outcomes from each procedure.
- Includes abundant illustrations, plus surgical videos on the accompanying DVD, so you can see exactly how to perform every technique step by step.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!