by Michael T. Macfarlane
The Fifth Edition of Urology in the House Officer Series creates a concise source of clinical information on urology for medical students and residents that can be easily carried for quick reference. Concentrating on the non-surgical aspects of urology, this pocket guide provides the information needed for making a diagnosis and deciding on the proper treatment course.
This compact book is separated into two sections, the first, entitled Chief Presentations, covers the most common presenting complaints in the general urology clinic. The second section, entitled, Selected Topics, covers the major areas of urology in greater detail.
Covering all diagnostic and treatment approaches for all urologic diseases, this pocket guide is also ideal for family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and emergency room physicians who wish to quickly review a specific urologic presentation.
Inside You’ll Find:
• The most common complaints in the general urology clinic
• Concise review of topics for quick study
• Chapters are symptom and disease-based
• The latest AUA consensus guidelines, specifically in the areas of prostate cancer, BPH, small renal tumors, and bladder cancer
• Advances in diagnostic testing, such as imaging and laboratory studies
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!