- David J. Slutsky, MD, FRCS, Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Daniel J. Nagle, MD, Professor of Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL
Enhance your skills in arthroscopic surgery – an increasingly important aspect of the treatment of a variety of traumatic and degenerative ailments of the hand. Leaders in the field describe their preferred approaches in step-by-step detail – emphasizing what outcomes you can expect – and also examine the diagnostic advantages of this precise technique. A bonus DVD features video clips of the procedures described in the book, enabling you to see these performed in real time!
- Presents the practice-proven procedures preferred by leading experts, equipping you to obtain the best results.
- A consistent, templated format enables you to find the guidance you need quickly.
- Chapters covering arthritis and disease, carpal ligament injury, wrist and carpal fractures, and portals allow you to review the most pertinent topics affecting today’s arthroscopic procedures.
- Video clips on the bonus DVD demonstrate step-by-step the procedures presented in the text.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!