Obtain the best outcomes from the latest techniques with help from a “who’s who” of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts! Considered as the “go-to” reference for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and pediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeons, Green’s Skeletal Trauma in Children presents practical, focused guidance on managing traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents. It emphasizes the unique aspects of children’s fractures in terms of epidemiology, mechanisms, management, and the challenges of treating the skeletally immature patient. State-of-the-art coverage includes crucial chapters on skeletal trauma related to child abuse, anesthesia and analgesia, management of children’s fractures, and outcome measures and rehabilitation.
• Confidently approach every form of pediatric musculoskeletal trauma with complete, absolutely current coverage of relevant anatomy and biomechanics, mechanisms of injury, diagnostic approaches, treatment options and associated complications.
• Know what to look for and how to proceed with the aid of over 800 high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos.
• Access the full text online at ExpertConsult.
• Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about the impact of trauma to the immature and growing skeleton with comprehensive coverage of incidence, mechanisms of injury, classifications, and treatment options and complications for fractures in all major anatomical regions.
• Benefit from the masterful guidance by the most trusted global authorities in pediatric musculoskeletal trauma care.
• Make the best use of the newest techniques by effectively applying problem-focused clinical judgment and state-of-the art treatment options found in this reference.
• Gain new insights on overcoming unique challenges of treating pediatric sports injuries.
• Rely on a unique emphasis on outcomes assessment of children’s fractures to make the most valid clinical decisions.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!