by Kenneth Egol (Editor), Kenneth J. Koval (Editor), Joseph Zuckerman (Editor)
One of the most widely used manuals of its kind, Handbook of Fractures, 5th Edition, is the ideal, on-the-spot reference for residents and practitioners seeking fast facts on fracture management and classification. Carry it with you for convenient access to the answers you need on complete fracture care of adults and children – from anatomy and mechanism of injury through clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in the field thanks to new chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Get the latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!