- Kenneth W. Lindsay, PhD, FRCS, Formerly Consultant Neurosurgeon, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Southern General Hospital, Glasgow, UK;
- Ian Bone, FRCP FACP, Formerly Consultant Neurologist, Institute of Neurological Sciences; Honorary Clinical Professor, University of Glasgow, UK
- Geraint Fuller, MD, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Gloucester Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK
New edition of a highly successful illustrated guide to neurology and neurosurgery for medical students and junior doctors.
- Comprehensive guide to neurology and neurosurgery for medical students and junior doctors – competing books do not cover both areas.
- Graphic approach to the subject – concise text is arranged around clear and memorable line diagrams. Readers find this approach accessible and easy to learn form.
- Clarifies a subject area which students tend to find difficult and forbidding.
New to This Edition
Updated and revised in all areas where there have been developments in understanding of neurological disease and in neurological and neurosurgical management. This revision has also incorporated current guidelines, particularly recommendations from National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!