by Bernard F. Morrey (Editor)
Fully updated, expanded and never better: the classic how-to on elbow surgery, Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Elbow, is now in its third edition. Compiled by the world’s leading authority on elbow surgery, chapters address the common conditions and complications encountered by orthopaedic surgeons of all levels but from the perspectives of master surgeons. Each chapter, written in the MTOS format, opens with preoperative decision-making and progresses through patient positioning, step-by-step demonstration of procedures, results, potential complications, and postop management.
- NEW sections on complications of trauma; and non-replacement reconstructive surgery
- NEW chapters on joint replacement arthroplasty, soft tissue treatment, and fractures
- Coverage of topics including: surgical approaches, common trauma, nerve, ligament and tendon injury, and reconstructive options
- Step-by-step instructions from master orthopaedic surgeons
- Full-color intraoperative photos offer surgeon’s-eye-view of procedures, supported by x-rays, line drawings, diagrams, and B&W illustrations
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
This book contains predominantly color illustrations, with some black-and-white illustrations.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!