by John Clohisy, Paul Beaule, Craig DellaValle, John J. Callaghan, Aaron G. Rosenberg
Get the all-inclusive text on a fast-growing area in orthopaedic surgery: Hip Preservation Surgery offers the latest surgical and rehab techniques for the hip joint, with vital background on development, anatomy, pathology and biomechanics. A must-have for orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents, and students looking to master skills such as hip arthroscopy, radiographic methods, and the surgical repair of articular cartilage.
- Coverage of conditions including: hip osteoarthritis, fractures and infections, hip dysplasia, FAI, overlapping of pain, and hip-spine syndrome
- Sections address: biomechanics and anatomy; patient evaluation; overviews of common hip disorders; hip arthroscopy; surgical treatment; general joint preservation; osteonecrosis; post-traumatic; synovial and overuse sports injuries
- Full-color, reader-friendly text illustrated with numerous photos, x-rays, illustrations and diagrams
- Authored by leading experts in the field, including the inventors of many of the techniques described
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering iOS, Android, Mac, and PC access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- 16 procedural videos will review surgical techniques
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!