by Eric Genden
Looking for the go-to guide on head and neck reconstruction? Check out the newest volume in the top-rated Master Techniques in Otolaryngology series, edited by the surgeon who performed the first human jaw transplant in the US. As a leading authority on head and neck cancers and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Eric Genden includes a range of treatments and techniques in this authoritative volume on microvascular reconstruction. Chapters are authored by leaders in the development of free tissue transfer flaps in head and neck reconstruction.
- Techniques presented in step-by-step format
- Illustrated with more than 250 full-color intraoperative photos and line drawings
- Covers techniques ranging from local flaps to free tissue transfer
- Focuses on procedures used on the thyroid, parathyroid, salivary glands, paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx
- Includes discussion of skin, scalp, facial paralysis, palatomaxillary complex, skull base and special considerations
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!