by Vincent S Mosca
The most complex fields are often the most challenging to teach; thankfully, Principles and Management of Pediatric Foot and Ankle Deformities and Malformations was written by the most renowned teacher in pediatric foot and ankle surgery, offering orthopedists, foot and ankle surgeons and podiatrists an invaluable and comprehensive guide to the assessment and treatment of children’s feet. This text was designed to be practical, accessible, and immediately applicable—focusing on principles of treatment rather than reductive “cookbook” approaches that privilege piecemeal techniques over holistic understanding. Don’t fall behind in the evolving field of child foot deformities and malformations. Stay current and informed through key principles of assessment and management, conveyed by an orthopedic surgeon with almost three decades of experience.
- Tables, illustrations, and bullet points for added readability
- Special topic including rare iatrogenic and idiopathic deformities
- How-to guides to soft tissue and bony procedural techniques
- Intricate illustrations accompany surgical instruction
- Detailed descriptions of soft-tissue and bone procedures, with treatment recommendations
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!