- Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, Brown University Medical School; Chief, Division of Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Health Services and Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Providence, RI;
- James S. Studdiford, MD, FACP, Associate Professor Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Amber Tully, MD, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Written by renowned author Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, and featuring high-quality images from Drs. Studdiford and Tully – faculty members at Jefferson Medical College, Ferri’s Fast Facts in Dermatology presents “need-to-know” information on nearly 200 dermatologic disorders. Each topic includes color images displaying the disease, and the accompanying bulleted text provides an at-a-glance view. This useful, clinical resource helps you hone your developing diagnostic skills and sharpen your clinical acumen. Its concise, user-friendly format lets you get to the information you need fast, and its convenient size makes reference a snap.
- Covers nearly 200 disorders that help you better diagnose and recognize the most common dermatologic diseases.
- Includes high-quality full-color images that provide optimal visual guidance for diagnoses.
- Presents a consistent organization for each disorder that includes Definitions, Etiology, Clinical Manifestations, Physical Examination, Diagnostic Tests, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Clinical Pearls.
- Uses bulleted text that makes reference easy.
- Comes in a convenient 4″ x 6″ format for on-the-go reference.
- Makes the perfect study or review tool for exams for students or a focused point-of-care reference for residents and practitioners of all levels.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!