- Lawrence F. Eichenfield, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine(Dermatology), University of California San Diego; Chief Division of Pediatrics & Adolescent Dermatology Children’s Hospital and Health Center, San Diego, CA, USA;
- Ilona J. Frieden, MD, Clinical Professor, Dermatology Clinics, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA;
- Nancy B. Esterly, MD, Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical Director, Pediatric Dermatology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Comprehensive and heavily illustrated, this is a unique reference for anyone involved in the diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic diseases in infants and newborns.
In addition to over 500 superb photographs of normal and abnormal skin conditions, this latest edition also includes new algorithms, new tables, and new care plans.
New to This Edition
- New Care Plan boxes help you to outline your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Differential diagnosis algorithms guide you to more effective decision making.
- New illustrations and photos provide even more visual examples than before.
- Simple to use text and tables for reference during daily practice.
- Comprehensive information on infant skin care and toxicology.
- Differential diagnosis aided by lists, text and images.
- Assists with work-up and management of common and rare conditions
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!