This new edition is unique in its exclusive focus on all aspects of Asian blepharoplasty. You’ll gain in-depth knowledge and essential understanding of anatomical differences and corresponding techniques for people of varying age and ethnic groups. Thoroughly updated, state-of-the-art coverage spans the latest procedures…from preoperative preparation through operative techniques, outcomes, and postoperative instructions. Step-by-step descriptions of every procedure, lavishly illustrated with full-color photographs and completely redrawn line drawings, provide helpful guidance to help you achieve superior, consistent surgical results. Plus, receive a Bonus DVD-ROM with 20 detailed clinical cases covering both primary and revisional techniques, narrated by Dr. Chen.
- Presents concise, practical information in an easy-to-use format―ideal for use in the office and OR.
- Clarifies the terminology associated with Asian blepharoplasty.
- Provides step-by-step descriptions of the author’s practice-proven surgical techniques.
- Clearly explains the anatomy that is essential to the performance of surgical procedures.
- Comprehensive spread-sheets listing all significant literature references in the last 100 years.
- Discusses common and rare instances of suboptimal results and their revision.
- Bonus DVD-ROM with 20 detailed clinical cases, 12 covering primary and 8 covering revisional techniques, narrated by Dr. Chen. View full cases or clips of specific techniques performed on different patients.
- Includes intraoperative video clips on a Bonus DVD that features 20 detailed, step-by-step clinical cases performed and narrated by Dr. Chen for both primary and revisional techniques!
- Features a wealth of new and expanded coverage on such topics as anesthesia · ethnic variance · suture ligation methods · wound closure · and triangular, trapezoidal, and rectangular debulking of preaponeurotic eyelid tissues.
- Illustrates cases as they present in practice, with over 340 full-color photographs and 70 updated line drawings.
- Offers experts’ hints, tips, pearls, and pitfalls on the complexities of aesthetic oculoplastic surgery.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!